[RBS] Womens Clothing Store in Ramah

friedlanderelana lanifriedlander at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:18:09 IST 2009

Unsolicited Recommendation!

I just discovered there is another great Womens Clothing Store tucked away in our Mercaz!

Ofnat Yehudit is located around the corner from Big Deal (above Ambassador Tours - in the building, one flight up) and has a really nice selection at reasonable prices!

Yehudit sells dressy tops and skirts, weekday tops and skirts, fancy wedding dresses/gowns - maybe even for rental, and she even carries several really cute girls dresses and outfits.  And I think I even saw some robes.

The best part about the whole experience? Yehudit does alterations!  So if something doesn't fit right, she will pin it and fix it!

Happy Shopping!