[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation for Zvika Dorn for help buying & selling used cars & insurance

kyweiss at aol.com kyweiss at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 20:11:03 IST 2009

We just sold our car, and bought a new - used – car with the help & guidance of Zvika Dorn. We highly recommend using his services! He is an English guy who has been working in car insurance for at least 20 years here in Israel, and knows the “ropes” and has connections – including getting everything checked out with buying a car, negotiating prices & standing up for you both in selling & buying, and above all, he was reachable virtually all day, many times a day with unlimited patience to both show us around to various used cars, accompany us on test drives, taking for a car test, closing on a car, negotiations, the works – as well as always being available for any questions we came up with just to allay our concerns. It was truly a pleasure working with an anglo in a very overwhelming Israeli system, and especially someone so patient and giving of his time! We highly recommend him for buying a car, selling car, and/or car insurance – whatever is applicable, the customer service is truly refreshing! Zvika's phone number is 050-687-7229. Feel free to email with questions about our experience.