[RBS] [BS/RBS list] continuation - letter from Iriya

Ellen Solomon esolomon at torah.org
Wed Dec 30 19:00:36 IST 2009

I was just at the RBS satellite branch of the Iryah today (in Matnas, hours
8:30-1 except Tuesdays, also Wed 3:30-5pm)

We faxed in that little questionairre, and as a result the iryah sent us
that "Response Notice" - unfortunately they revised our file by wiping out
all credits - the numbers read 0 in each category, even though we used to
have "5 nefashot"

The man who works there had an entire stack of similar letters, incorrect
updates.  He said it's better to go to his office or the one in Bet Shemesh
in person - bring the letter and a photocopy of your teudat zehut with the
opened sepach.

Ellen