[RBS] [BS/RBS list] continuation - letter from Iriya

batya batyachanna at bezeqint.net
Thu Dec 31 06:43:00 IST 2009

We also received the "sefach" in the mail today with all our criteria cut down to "0" - except it says we are a 6 people family(4 kids under the age of 18 - we actually have 5...).
How annoying to have to go into Beit Shemesh to fix their mistakes, and probably wait in line behind 200 other people who have similar mistakes!!!