[RBS] The Update on RBS Gimmel - TENDERS MOVE FORWARD!

Larry Pin larnom at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 22:16:31 IST 2009

Hi everyone:

For those of you following the RBS Gimmel Michrazim and the legal battles, Bagatzim and all, I have the following informational update which I recieved the other day from the Israel Lands Authority (Minhal), namely:

The last day for filing bids on land plots released has been reset to

5th of January, 2010.

It apears the legal attempts to block the Michrazim has not born longlasting fruit.

I may give a post bid informational talk on this and the implications to housing in RBS Aleph/RBS Gimmel/Bet Shemesh once the winning results are in.

My short postscript on all this is, after speaking with a number of builders/developers and private investors/purchasers, it may likely be that RBS Gimmel may become the most expensive place to live in RBS rather than the most affordable.

Regards,

Eliyahu (Larry) Pinczower