[RBS] MODEST nursing cover-ups for sale!

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:32:34 IDT 2009

Do you find it challenging to feed your baby in public and stay
tznious? But it's summer, and that means you may not always have the
luxury of retreating to your room to nurse your little one - and WOW
is it too hot to be hiding underneath a blanket (for you and the kid
too!).

So, you could wean the baby... or never go anywhere... OR get a
nursing poncho from me!

The nursing coverups I'm selling are so brilliant that after I bought
one, I told the designer I wanted to sell them to others - they're
just that good.

They're lightweight, they cover you ALL the way around (don't worry
about your shirt riding up in back or on the sides - you're covered!),
there's a lace inset panel for looking at your baby and for air as
well, and they just WORK. 100% cotton, totally washable, comes in a
handy pouch. Also works as a sun shade for the stroller or even a
light cover for the baby, in case it ever gets cold again...

Free delivery in the greater Beit Shemesh area. Makes a great baby gift!

Special pricing: 120 NIS for one, or 200 NIS for two (get together
with a friend and you both save!). Available in a lovely light blue
with a white lace inset, or your Basic Black. Looks like clothes, too
- no one will look at you and say, "hey, she's wearing a nursing
cover," unless of course, it's another enlightened purchaser of one of
these great ponchos!

More info and hyperbole at www.modestnursing.weebly.com.

Yours in happy milk land,
Miriam Druyan