[RBS] Come Join for The Opening Shot!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:34:24 IDT 2009

BS"D

I am planning to run in the upcoming Likud elections as a representative of
Manhigut Yehudit in the
Likud Central Committee.

In this position, I will be empowered, with Hashem's help, to help steer the
nation, via the
Likud, back to Jewish values.

Many of you have responded in the past that you would support this
initiative.

I INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME this THURSDAY NIGHT, after the fast, together with
other community members who are also running, as we make an "official"
announcement.

Your presence will be a sign of community support for this endeavor, and it
will truly be appreciated!

Also joining us for the occasion:

* Moshe Feiglin, founder and leader of Manhigut Yehudit, and recipient of
24% of the vote for head of Likud
* Michael Fuah, CEO of Manhigut Yehudit
* Rav Yehuda Glick, head of Mechon haMikdash

Program:
8:20 Arvit
8:40 Meal (30 NIS cost, must register beforehand, Dairy, Mehadrin
Yerushalayim)
9:00 Program begins.

To register, contact Shaul Behr at shaul.behr at gmail.com, 02-999-1342, or
(054) 499-4087. Registrations are commitments to pay for the meal.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
www.jewishisrael.org
'The Land is Very, Very Good'