[RBS] "Insider" Information about $10,000 that's up for Grabs

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:41:36 IDT 2009

BS"D

Someone is going to win $10,000 in the 2nd annual American Friends of Beis
Tefilla Sweepstakes, IYH.
Last year, my next-door neighbor won, so yes, it happens to real people like
you and me!

Critical point...We are selling a maximum of 500 tickets*, so the odds of
winning are
VERY, VERY GOOD.

Suggested Donation is $100 (400 NIS). Donations are tax-deductible in
Israel, the US,
and Canada, and of course it is all Ma'aser.

By entering this sweepstakes, you are helping support a Shul whose mission
includes:

* tolerance
* love of Eretz Yisrael
* aliya ruchanis
* assistance with gashmiyus needs

To see our full mission statement, visit www.btya.org.

Drawing date is Motzaei Shabbos Parshas Matos-Mas'ei (July 18th).

If you want to enter, contact me. PayPal, credit cards, checks, cash...we
take it all!

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
www.jewishisrael.org