[RBS] insulted and threatend again in RBS B

Yedgarno yedgarno at 012.net.il
Sun Jul 12 07:30:43 IDT 2009

Hi
This shabbat I was again insulted while walking with my kids to get to Benei Akiva.
And i was told by a "very nice guy" in the striped coat, that next time I dare to walk through I'll be thrown out with beatings. Since I was in his opinion not "zanua".
Not that i should matter, but i was dressed modestly. knees covered and no shoulders showing oh you could see my elbows, but is he really supposed to look at me so closely to notice?
 To whom shall I complain so that I can bring my sons to benei akiva again without being attacked.

Natanella Yedgar

Online Hebrew Studies and Israel Catalog
http://istudyhebrew.com/index.asp?q=20&kbid=1875