[RBS] Technical Writing Course in Beit Shemesh

yechiel lewis yechiel_lewis at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:51:52 IDT 2009

Hi all

Please
forward to anyone who may be interested. Thanks!

professional Technical Writing course is starting again soon BE"H in Beit
Shemesh. This intensive course typically comprises a small, cohesive group of
students, thereby allowing plenty of individual attention and support. The
course provides the basics for a career in Technical Writing at a very
reasonable price.

This course
has also been run successfully at Educom Computer School and in high-tech companies
and is now being run for the eighth time. The course lecturer has been working
in computers, technical writing, and teaching for over 25 years and has two
degrees in computer science. References are available from past students who
are now working in the field in respected companies such as Amdocs and Tech-Tav.

This course
has a proven record in providing the skills, technical background,
understanding, and necessary knowledge to get a job as a technical writer.

Course
subjects include thorough notes, slide presentations with graphics, worked
exercises, and quizzes to test student comprehension. The course includes
homework assignments, which provide constant feedback on your progress, and a
course project. A certificate will be provided on successful completion of the
course curriculum.

If you wish
to join the course, you need to take the entrance exam which tests your
suitability for this field. Call or email me to arrange a suitable date and
time.

For further
information, contact me and I'll be happy to help you.

Regards

Yechiel
Lewis

MS Office
Automation and Technical Writing Services

02-999-4938

052-762-4938

Email: y_lewis at 012.net.il