[RBS] Night of Stars Journal to benefit Melabev Senior Center - Please send in your ads!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:42:20 IDT 2009

Dear Friends of Melabev Beit Shemesh,

Melabev Beit Shemesh is proud to host a  “Night of Stars” Talent
Extravaganza for Women and Girls, bez'H on Tuesday, September 8, 2009,
at Kibbutz Tzora, featuring some of the best performing arts chugim in
R/BS – dancers, gymnasts, singers and musicians.

 We would like to accompany this program with an ad journal which will
include advertisements from both businesses in the area, as well as,
private ad donations - In Memory of, In Honor of, In
Appreciation/Celebration of, etc.

 Melabev Beit Shemesh has been meeting the needs of our community
elders and their families and caregivers for the past many years. The
dedicated professional caring Melabev staff provides a complete
spectrum of therapeutic services in a warm, loving and supportive
atmosphere.  In order for Melabev Beit Shemesh to grow and expand, we
need your support.  We are reaching out to the community, to those who
have personally benefited from Melabev, and to all others who have
heard about their wonderful work.

Kindly respond by e-mail: melabev.shemesh at gmail.com, or by phone:
02-999-4258 with your personal ad.  We count on your generous
cooperation.

 Full Page                    -  500 shekels

Half (1/2) Page           -  300 shekels

Quarter (1/4) Page     -   175 shekels

Greeting (1 line)          -  100 shekels

 Please make your check out to "Melabev":
Melabev is a non-profit organization with "Title 46" status – 58-000-124-6

 Sincerely,

The "Night of Stars" Journal Committee
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com