[RBS] Someone to take a dead laptop hard drive to New York

liebermanfamily at googlemail.com liebermanfamily at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:05:23 IDT 2009

Is anyone flying to NY and will be in Brooklyn in the next few days
that can take my hard drive that failed, so that I can get it
replaced?  Also anyone coming back that can of course bring me the
replacement would also be much appreciated. It is the size of an Ipod.

Please let me know if you can help ASAP so I can arrange delivery and pickup.

Thank you,

Dani Lieberman