[RBS] help: what can a 22 year old do for two weeks?

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:51:56 IDT 2009

A good friend of ours came to Israel to work on a summer tour, but now
has two weeks left in the country and basically nothing to do. She's a
seminary and college graduate, i.e. not in need of kiruv (although
she's not adverse to learning). Anyone have any brilliant ideas?

She's looking into going to Neve for classes for a couple weeks (it
may not be an option), but we're looking for other ideas. Help!

Thanks,
Miriam Druyan

(PS - I'm sorry this post is boring; it's the nine days!)