[RBS] Judi's Fashion - Now accepting orders for new gowns, outfits and re-modeling

charles fox realife at 012.net.il
Tue Jul 28 11:21:15 IDT 2009

I am very pleased to announce that following my shoulder surgery earlier
this year.....

Judi’s Fashion Design Studio is now up and running again and ready to take
your orders

As always every attention to detail for all your needs will be met.

Do you require an evening gown or a new outfit for a simcha, Shabbat or Chag

Then please call for your free consultation on 02 999 5730.

Re-modeling and alterations are also undertaken.

Assuring you of my best attention at all times.

Best regards

Judi

Judi’s Fashion Design Studio
Always putting the Customer First!