[RBS] Rec for Judi's Fashion - Now accepting orders for new gowns, outfits and re-modeling

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 28 15:55:48 IDT 2009

I HIGHLY recommend Judi! She can make you look like an absolute princess,
make your waist looks inches smaller than it may be, and create the most
amazing dresses and outfits!
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com