[RBS] Need care provider for elderly woman

Sharon Rottman rottman at shemesh.co.il
Sun Jun 21 09:15:20 IDT 2009

Urgently looking for care provider for my elderly mother for the approximate
period of 27 June- 23 July (part or all of the time between these dates).

My mother is frail and needs supervision and companionship- someone to be
with her- she manages her basic physical needs on her own.

We are looking for part-time or full-time help- including accompanying her
to the Melabev day-care center in Jerusalem during the day, and sleeping at
night at her apartment in Jerusalem.

Please contact me now (or with suggestions)- 0547-490-332 or
arottman at shemesh.co.il

Avraham Rottman, M.D.