[RBS] Tehilla center at Matnas RBS

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 09:20:16 IDT 2009

Tehilla learning center is going on vacation, therefore will be closed
from today.

I wish to thank all the children that came to the center during the
year and parents that took part in our various activities.

Special thanks to Miri Shalem, the director of the Matnas, for her
hospitality at the Matnas library.

I also wish to thank Shlomit and Pnina the sherut leumui girls of
Tehilla and wish them all the best and good luck in there next sherut
year.

And last, special thanks to all our great volunteers we had through the year.

Have a fun and safe summer,

Tami Elmaliach
Coordinator of Tehilla center at Matnas RBS

תמי אלמליח - רפלקסולוגית בכירה, פרחי באך והילינג
הדרך הטבעית לריפוי, התמודדות והקלה במצבים שונים ע"י אבחון וטפול
Tami Elmaliach - Advanced Reflexology, Healing and Bach flowers
The natural path to cope with stress, anxiety and physical conditions

050-4518889