[RBS] Thank you Leeba Bell - BESIMCHA - Service With A Smile

Faigie faigie at zahav.net.il
Sun Jun 28 12:05:16 IDT 2009

I just want to highly recommend Leeba Bell who has been so amazingly helpful
with our planning for an upcoming Simcha. Leeba works with many local venues
and caterers and has given us so much information and helpful insight.
Let Leeba arrange your Simcha at the same cost it would be to do it on your
own - but with her tremendous experience, calmness, patience etc. She will
make sure you get the best for your buck and I found her to be invaluable!

Thank you Leeba! BiSmachot!

Faigie Fastag-Grunberg
faigie at zahav.net.il
0545-590-200