[RBS] Aryeh Shipputzim - book your summer needs now!

Faigie faigie at zahav.net.il
Sun Jun 28 12:11:40 IDT 2009

We highly recommend Aryeh Shipputzim for any of your needs: Pergolas,
tiling, painting, patios, bathrooms, building onto roof or roof insulation
and all general home makeovers! He's done beautiful work for us and for some
of our friends, and having a shipputzim guy who sticks to his schedule,
sticks to his price and sticks to his commitment for perfection keeps your
mind and nerves at ease.
If you need any work done, I definitely recommend speaking to him. Local and
English speaker.

Aryeh - 054-669-2576

Please say you saw this posted to the list - he deserves to hear that we're
recommending him :-)

Faigie Fastag-Grunberg
faigie at zahav.net.il
0545-590-200