[RBS] Sushiagogo: quite possibly the world's perfect food*

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:03:27 IDT 2009

Time for yet another unsolicited recommendation for Sushiagogo, and
not JUST because I was one of the winners of the free platter this
month (yummmmmm....). Mind you, I do NOT eat raw fish - I tend more
towards gefilte than Nemo - which is why I can wholeheartedly
recommend all the COOKED fish options at Sushiagogo. It's lovely and
fresh and yummy and delicious and makes a great appetizer (one that
actually fills you up, thus *saving money on your chicken / meat /
chulent budget!*) and it impressed your guests totally and completely.
Seriously, it's truly fantastic. The other stuff (like the cucumber
salad) is great too. This shabbos we heard this at our table:

"Wow, this is really, REALLY good sushi, much better than we get at
home." - Young couple from Ramat Eshkol, who were either referring to
Ramat Eshkol or Queens, NY, or possibly both.

It's great, the price is right, and alright, let's give it up for the
monthly free drawing for a free platter too!! On second thought, hmm,
maybe don't register for it, then I have better odds of winning
again...

www.sushiagogo.com

Order online at 2 AM before shabbos, get it delivered before
candlelighting. Well, that's what I do anyway... They also accept
orders not at 2 AM.

-Miriam-san Druyanasaki

*With apologies to the banana guys for stealing the slogan. I do not
believe there is any banana sushi, but they're coming out with new
stuff all the time...