[RBS] Summer Juggling and Circus Skills Chug

Scott Seltzer scott at juggler.co.il
Sun Jun 28 21:45:13 IDT 2009

First session this Wednesday (July 1)!

This summer I am going to teach an assortment of circus skills ranging from
tricks that can be learned in minutes to building blocks of skills that may
take considerably longer (like learning to juggle). Instruction will
include: juggling, diabolo (Chinese yo-yo), flowersticks (devilsticks),
plate spinning, balancing, and more... I have lots of entertaining games and
challenges to keep kids amused.

The benefits of juggling include: building self-esteem, improved
coordination, reflexes, concentration, creativity, fitness, rhythm, balance,
patience, perseverance, coping with failure, goal-setting, accomplishment,
and most of all: having fun. Positive outlet for energies.

Details:
Suitable for ages 7-15
Beginners and all levels welcome
Two groups: Mondays from 6-7 pm or Wednesdays from 6-7 pm
Choose any five sessions:
     Mondays: July 13, July 20, August 3, August 10, August 17, August 24
     Wednesdays: July 1, July 15, August 5, August 19, August 26, Sept 2
Cost: 175 NIS for 5 sessions plus each student gets to keep a set of 3
handmade beanbags (a 45 NIS value).
Location: Givat Savion
Languages of Instruction: English and Hebrew

-Scott Seltzer
054-7845999
www.juggler.co.il