[RBS] OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:37:31 IDT 2009

Are YOU gobbling all of the chometz, lest it go to waste?

Are you looking forward to the Pesach food fest?  Or fearing what it will do to your expanding waistline?

We've been there, done that, and can promise that through the program of Overeaters Anonymous, we've come to truly experience what it's like to go from 'avdut' (slavery to the food) to 'cheirut' (a spiritual 'deliverance' from the compulsion.)

Don't deny yourself this free gift!

Weekly meetings in English in RBS A, every Sunday at 8:30 - 9:45 PM at the Matnas on Nachal Dolev.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.

There are no dues or fees, only voluntary contributions.

OA ~ the easier, softer way!