[RBS] pasteurized eggs for pesach

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 29 10:44:59 IDT 2009

There is a possibility that I will be able to order pasteurized eggs for
pesach from a caterer friend in yerushalayim.
There is a minimum that we need to order for it to be able to happen.
If you have any interest in pesachdik pasteurized eggs, please let me know
as soon as possible either by replying to this e-mail, or by calling me at
999-3122.  If you reply to the mail, please include your telephone number
and how many cartons of yolks/whites you'd like.
Thanks so much.
Tami