[RBS] dog available for adoption

kaminker minker at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 29 11:26:27 IDT 2009

Looking for home for one year old medium-small male dog.  He is short
haired, gingy colour, friendly and energetic.  Has had all his shots and is
neutered.

If interested please call: 0528613521; 9992387

Alternately, if anyone has info on organizations, farms, etc who take in
dogs or help find them homes, that info would be greatly appreciated. -
Chana