[RBS] For RBS &BS Social Security Recipients from Janglo

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue May 5 20:44:05 IDT 2009

I don't know any more than this post is stating.

7. INFO4U: social security payment
    Posted by: "jessiesma at gmail.com" jessiesma at gmail.com
    Date: Tue May 5, 2009 1:44 am ((PDT))

In case you missed this. Copied from the OFFICIAL <www.ssa.gov> WEB SITE.
THIS IS NOT A SCAM.

Social Security's One-Time Economic Recovery Payments Information Page
(Aquí en español)

In February, President Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment
Act of 2009.  This act provides for the one-time payment of $250 to
individuals who get Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security
benefits.
Beginning in early May, and continuing throughout the month, more than 52
million beneficiaries will be issued one-time payments of $250. We expect
everyone who is entitled to a payment to receive it by late May 2009. No
action is required on your part. Please do not contact us about your payment
unless you do not receive it by June 4, 2009.

When more information becomes available, we will promptly post it here.
Please bookmark this site and check back regularly.  Thank you.