[RBS] Can you help us?

ira grotsky grots6 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 21:06:57 IDT 2009

My husband is an experienced educator with Special Education and Administation degrees and experience. For the past almost 9 years he has been going back and forth to the U.S. to work as a Teacher and then Administrator in a Special Education program. We basically can't take it anymore. He is really good at what he does; though he is willing to change professions if that will enable him to make a parnassa and live in Israel with his family. He is hard working, fun to work with and a great communicator.

I am an experienced gannenet, with special education background. I had a successful gan in Ramat Beit Shemesh for 5 years and somehow could not get the gan going in Beit Shemesh (where we currently live). I love working with little kids.

I also do lice checking and removal on the side (you know how difficult the economic situation is- one income just doesn't cover the expenses anymore). I retrained for technical writing and have taken on temporary Data Entry positions as they have come.

If you know of any job openings that can make a decent salary (8,000) a month, or have any suggestions for us please email to this email address.

Excuse my being frank, but you never know who Hashem's messengers may be.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Shoshana