[RBS] Future Ideas/suggestion for the next release of IE

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Wed May 13 20:05:20 IDT 2009

Dear RBS,

I am  Beta Testers for Microsoft and working on the next release of IE 9 and I am currently taking ideas from users of IE to compile for the future IE 9  web browser that is being worked on.  If you have any ideas or suggestion you would like to see in the next release of  IE (Internet Explorer 9) please drop me the idea/suggestion at futureieideas at gmail.com so I can submit this in.

Thanks and Hatzlacha
Reuven Ashenberg