[RBS] Thank You Rabbi Perlstein and the Bet Shemesh Municipality

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Wed May 13 21:04:51 IDT 2009

I would like to express my thanks for Rabbi Perlstein's contribution to the moving of the exercise equipment closer to the beginning of Nachal Yaaleh instead of at the end of Nachal Michah where it may not have been so convenient for many people in the upper parts of our neighborhood.

I also commend the Bet Shemesh Municipality for wisely working with the residents to find the spot at the beginning of Nachal Yaaleh for this equipment, and for (today, Wednesday, 1/5/09) filling in the holes which were left when they moved the exercise equipment and which were a true a safety hazard.

Yasher Koach,
כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332