[RBS] For Sale: 9.7 oz bag of Splenda and sugar free puddings...

Pearls of Joy Importers bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 18:39:10 IDT 2009

I have a 2 big bags of Splenda for sale from America.  One is Splenda brand the other brand is the Walmart brand called Altern both are the same size. 50 NIS each or best offer.

I also have a number of boxes of sugar free puddings vanilla and banana cream to name a few flavors 12NIS each box.

Everything is O U America

Call, first come first served...

992-3376

Shlomo & Batsheva Singer