[RBS] Shlomit and Pnina your national service girls at TEHILLA's learning center at Matnas RBSA

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Sun May 24 18:48:01 IDT 2009

בס"ד
In the frame of our national service, during the morning hours, we
work at a high school ulpan in Jerusalem and during the afternoon
hours, we assist new olim at the learning centers in Ramat Beit
Shemesh and Modiin.
The TEHILLA learning center at matnas RBSA is open on Sundays and
Tuesdays between 16:00-18:00 (not till 19:00). We will happily keep on
assisting your children till the end of June.

Looking forward to see you,

Shlomit and Pnina.

P.S.
Get ready for our end-of-the-year party!