[RBS] Another Unsolicited Recommendation for Kugels and Cookies

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 17:29:57 IDT 2009

We ordered kugels cookies, amazing dips and salads for Shavuos- all absolutely fresh and delicious!
and very reasonably priced
and delivered to our door!
see another view From Judy Clark last week
Hi Listers
I'd like to highly recommend Naomi Adler's "Kugels and Cookies"- everything I've ordered from her has been delicious, and best of all, she delivers to your door!My kids love her frozen cookie rolls- you slice and bake them ( you can bake them on the parchment paper she wraps them in) and you have freshly baked cookies and a heavenly aroma in your home- without the messy clean-up!Last week, we asked for a special order: a variety of ready-made cookies (lemon, choc chip, oatmeal, peanut butter, iced cupcakes, gorgeously decorated butterfly cookies- all yummy!) as a hostess gift and she brought them beautifully arranged and wrapped. She uses Badatz Aidas Charedis Yerushalayim ingredients except the oil which is Chasam Sofer, she uses separate utensils and a parev oven for her business.Check out her menu - she has a chassidish background so you'll find some wonderful chassidish recipes there too!
www.kugelsandkookies.blogspot.com-
call her to find out- 0543540898
Let's keep buying from local small business men/women, who are working hard to support themselves and their families!
 Judy Clark
and
Yehudis Schamroth