[RBS] SERVICES: New Service: G5 iMac Repair

MacPalms macpalms at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:28:26 IST 2009

Some of the early G5 iMacs suffered from a problem of bad capacitors
on the logic board. The general advice given was to replace the logic
board, which is extremely expensive (and generally not worth it).
There is another way to fix that problem (by replacing the capacitors
on the logic board). It is not an easy procedure, but it is something
that I have successfully done and I am now offering this service. If
you, or anyone you know, have a "dead" G5 iMac, please contact me
(050-219-3815) for more details.

Michael
macpalms at gmail.com
050-219-3815