[RBS] Hafrashat Challah Evening for Haknasat kallah in RBS Tomorrow

Moshe Abelesz moshea at lookstein.org
Sun Nov 1 11:45:59 IST 2009

Exciting evening of Hafrashat Challah with Revital Zadok on Monday 2nd
November at 8.30pm at the RBS Matnas.

Free entry but donations for Haknasat Kallah or any household gifts for the
bride would be greatly appreciated.

For details call Odelia 054 4714566 or Katerina 050 7405702

Moshe

http://parshablog.blogspot.com <http://parshablog.blogspot.com/>

http://schmoozed.lookstein.org <http://schmoozed.lookstein.org/>

  _____