[RBS] Aliya Coach Recommendation:Daniella Krause

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 18:53:33 IST 2009

Daniella Krause,MA of The  Kosher ALIYAH Family Coaching Center, has been an advocate for my children in school, our aliya coach, our official translator and friend for the 9 years we have lived in RBS.
Baruch Hashem we have a sister in law who has helped with our language barrier at the banks, the Iriya etc, but Daniella's focus is on easing the klita of the new olim within the school system.

We are not new olim, but our language skills are not adequate enough to discuss crucial issues with schools such as explaining our children's special needs, interviewing new schools, explaining ivchunim and other hebrew documents to us.

Her unique ALIYA COPING TOOLS KIT helps ease the transition into the Israeli system.

You can be assured that Daniella stops at nothing to ensure that all is done at school for your child.

She  is a Family Therapist by profession  and is fully committed to the PREVENTING ALIYAH CRASH system she has developed.

She has helped our family and countless others "sleep at  night" knowing that the kids are receiving the benefits to which they are entitled, that the teachers understand what your child needs, and that you are being heard and understood by the school, teacher etc."
I highly recommend you  to hire her to assist your every school issue and family  need.
 She can  be reached at 077 33 22 430
0545 359072
kosherfamily at gmail.com

Yehudis Schamroth