[RBS] Thank You to Leeba Roshenthal and staff ofBESIMCHA

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Wed Nov 4 07:11:42 IST 2009

  Two weeks have gone by since the Likrat Kallah event but it's never too
late to express my gratitude for the amazing work that Leeba Rosenthal and
her great staff of BESIMCHA did for us.  They came with all of their
wonderful baskets, platters and decorations that make a simcha table look
fabulous.  They worked for over 2 hours and then they were right back there
at the end of the evening, after everyone had headed home, to help clean up
and wrap things up.  BESIMCHA is not only a very creative team, they are
dedicated and very responsible.  Leeba has been helping Likrat Kallah for
the last 4 years and I am indebted to her for her very impressive work and
her happiness to do this mitzvah.

  Sadeena Pinhasik