[RBS] Urgent plea for family

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 22:35:14 IST 2009

I received 2 calls tonight about the same family in dire need of food
They have 6 kids, a pregnant mom, and a dad searching for work- only white rice in the house
Can you help me make shabbos dinner and maybe throw in any spare food for me to take them (any canned, dry or frozen foods)
I will pick up friday am
They live in Hefsuba (spelling) and it appears to be little in the way of Kupa shel tzedukka there and they are not within the jurisdiction of Lemaan Achai or RBS Kupa Shel Tzedukha
thanks and tisku l mitzvot
Yehudis

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel: