[RBS] Scrapbooker Recommendation

Yehonasan & Yael Crow yjcrow at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 5 00:08:00 IST 2009

Posting for my sister:

Are you looking for a truly special present for someone dear?

I would like to recommend Shoshana Shoub (999-7543) as an amazing
scrapbooker.  I wanted to put together a scrapbook for someone special,
but have no talent, so I went to Shoshana, who put together the most
beautiful, tasteful, well-crafted scrapbook, way beyond what I ever
imagined.  Best of all, the scrapbook was a big hit, and the person to
whom I gave it was truly touched.

It was all so easy.  I put together some photos, memorabilia, etc, gave
it all to Shoshana, and voila!  she put it all together for me with
decorations, embellishments, etc.  If you have any questions or want to
hear me gush some more about what a wonderful job she did, you can
contact me at yonithk at gmail.com <mailto:yonithk at gmail.com>

-Yonith Kirschner