[RBS] FW: Time Management Tune-Up Workshop-Try the First session for free!

Rachel & Daniel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sun Nov 8 16:53:50 IST 2009

SO MUCH TO DO?  SO LITTLE TIME?

* Develop a weekly schedule.

* Balance your home and your personal goals.

* Design a customized menu plan based on your family's unique requirements.

* Put together a strategy for bringing in Shabbat calmly and on time!

WHAT RACHEL'S STUDENTS SAID ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:

Suddenly I have so much more space for what I really want!

I'm planning more realistically.  I can see where things fit in.

I'm not as resentful as I used to be.

I get things done calmly now.

CHECK IT OUT, AND FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF BREAKTHROUGH YOU CAN HAVE!

Monday November 16

10:00am-12:00pm

At the home of Margalit Lubarsky, Nachal Maor 8/7

Cost of the 8 week workshop: 650 NIS per person (40NIS/hour) including a
FREE one-on-one coaching session (worth 200 NIS)

CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THIS UNIQUE AND EFFECTIVE SEMINAR!

Rachel Brody 991-0350

Rachel at PossibilitiesCoach.com