[RBS] fortysomething men and women: Frustrated? Fed Up? Disillusioned?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Nov 8 17:09:24 IST 2009

Have you lost your spark?

Come rekindle your flame at our Pre-Chanukah workshop:

Get Up and Go(al)!

The time has come to plan the next phase of your life and get fired-up about
it.

Where are you? Where do you want to be? How will you get there?

Get the life-coaching tools you need to set your goals and get into action.

Monday November 23, 2009

8:00pm-10:00pm

Location: Segal Home, 46 Shimon St., Givat Sharet, Beit Shemesh

Nominal Fee: 80 nis per person. RSVP preferred.

This workshop is presented by life coaches Carla Bortz-Kamilar and Ellen
Segal, experienced workshop leaders.

We have received terrific feedback on our Get Up and Go(al)! workshop. As
was eloquently posted to the list:

"I had the privilege of attending the Get Up and Go(al) workshop ... Ellen
and Carla work wonderfully together and not only showed the participants how
to identify areas in our lives which need working on, but also provided us
with concrete ways to attain our respective goals.  This was all done in a
non-judging, very supportive and fun environment.  We left inspired and
motivated -"

Carla Bortz - Kamilar

Jumpstart Coaching

carla.bortz at jumpstart-coaching.co.il