[RBS] Still seeking help

Eliyahu Y sar_eliyahu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 19:09:27 IST 2009

I am thankful for the information sent to me as it pertained to the sucidal pain in my teeth. I pulled 2 teeth out and had a Dr to pull 2 more out. While the suicidal pain has subsided the pain is still there. I am in need desparately of reconstruction and need a school or a DR who would do this 4 a new Olam.I've been here over 17months awaiting the final stages of Aliyah and the stress of no work permit with a family of 5 children had caused the activiation of the peronditis in my mouth. My teeth have begun to separate and repairs are needed desparately. I need the biggest favor I have ever asked in my life and need it asap for anyone who can assist me to have my mouth reconstructed if for anything , social reasons, for my whole look has changed and I wont smile due to the external images of crooked and distorted teeth. I came here with a smile and now its embarassing to have discolration of your frontal teeth and seeing them divide. Please reach out to me for much o! f the information i received didnt deal with adults and they would not see me and im desparate now. 050-757-3734

Eliyahu