[RBS] Job Opp (TECH Jobs)

getshort getshort at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 23:21:35 IST 2009

Hello all,
My company TradeFXL is an Online Forex Trading company that is currently looking to expand its tech staff.  Below is the email sent to employees about current positions we have openings for.

I am not in the tech department so I probably can't answer additional questions about the positions.

Ron Finberg

-------Message Below-----------------------------

Our R&D department is growing extensively - please find below our most-urgent vacancies and also pass to your friends. The place of work is Ramat Gan, Bursa district.

1. PHP Team Leader
- We are looking for smart and talented PHP Team Leader to join our creative team. The environment is fast paced and dynamic, requiring solid
technical experience and the ability to quickly adapt to change.

In this role you will be:
- Leading a team of PHP/Web developers to design, develop, debug and deploy advanced web applications.
- Understand requirements, do systems analysis and draw up detailed specification.
- Prepare working plan and follow up for timely completion.
Required Experience and Skills
- BA/BSc or equivalent with at least 6 years of software development experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with PHP 5 and MySQL.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills, experience and knowledge of PHP OO programming.
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with web application architectures and relational database design.
- Good Linux knowledge.

- Fully Hands-On.
- Outstanding communication skills and high personal discipline.
- Ability to work under pressure.

- Knowledge and experience with additional OO programming languages - Java, C#, Ruby - is a definitive plus.
Additional Skills

- Knowledge of Drupal internals.
- Experience with an MVC frameworks such as Zend or similar.

For this position please send CVs to Maxim Mikhelman - maxim at traderstraffic.com

2. QA Automation Engineer

- We are looking for talented and dedicated QA engineer to join our dynamic applications team.
Primary Responsibilities

- Design and develop test plans and test cases for online applications
- Provide automated test coverage of different application modules
- Perform automated and manual testing on test plans
- Proactively interact with product management and developers to ensure that test cases are of the highest quality and coverage
Required Qualifications

- BA/BSc or equivalent with at least 3 years of software QA experience in enterprise applications, preferably in financial environment
- Extensive experience in automated testing and scripts writing
- In depth experience in Web Applications testing
- Knowledge and experience with various protocols and tools - HTTP/S, TCP/IP, Debuggers and Sniffers

- Ability to excel in fast paced and agile development environment
- Detail oriented personality and great technical grasp
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Fast learner
- Fluent English
Advantages

- Knowledge and experience with MySQL, PHP and Java, HTML and Javascript code
- Vast knowledge and experience with Open source automation testing tools
- Experience with marketing and CRM tools is a plus

For this position please send CVs to Kfir Marshak - kfir at traderstraffic.com

3. Junior Java Developer

Working in a growing company on an exciting distributed enterprise software applications. The environment is fast paced and dynamic, requiring solid technical experience and the ability to quickly adapt to change. You will join our small and creative team, be ready to learn a lot!
Qualifications
- BA/BSc or equivalent with 1-3 years of Java development experience.
- Experience with Java and J2EE stacks (Servlets, Hibernate, JDBC).
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Team player, high personal discipline, and a quick learner.
Advantages
- Experience with multi-threaded and networked applications.
- Linux based servers development.
- Knowledge of database technologies - MySql, PostgreSQL, Oracle.

For this position please send CVs to
    Tomer Mevorach - tomer at traderstraffic.com and to
    Zachi Hazan - zachi at traderstraffic.com