[RBS] RBS MEGA MEGA MALL is only two weeks away

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 14:57:54 IST 2009

45!! vendors under one roof at Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall on Sunday night 29th November 7.15 pm - 10.30pm

Vendors include:
- Shalhevet Katz is back with her wonderful children's papercuts
- Gila Goldberg is back with her One of a Kind glassware
- NEW!! Oriella is selling her wonderful swarsvorski jewelery
- NEW!! Rachel Swirsky is selling her wonderful handmade Silver Jewelery
- Liz Fohlich is back with a large selection of women's clothing
- Tracey Lipman (me) is selling Fimo giftware http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/
- NEW!! debuting at the mega mall PAVERPOL ISRAEL http://www.paverpolisrael.com
- Talia Goldwag is selling hosiery and a whole lot more
- Susan Reuben is selling greeting cards
- Dina Levy is back (goldbug)
- Chagit Lazor is back with her wonderful handmade jewelery
- Scrapbooker is back
- Michal Gruin is back with her surprizes
- NEW!! Etana Hecht will be selling scarves and pre-tieds and hats and ..
- Hanaktova is back for all your nursing needs
- The Gardeners are back with their children's clothing
- Ilana Bronfeld is back selling coats for children and adults
- NEW!!! Sea Secret is selling Tznius swimming outfits
- NEW!! Wonderwear Boutique
- Studio Azoulay is back with their wonderful ceramics
- Cozili is back
- NEW!! Sea of Spa, pampering gifts for Chanuka and all year round
- Kosher Casual is back
- NEW!! Symee Gilman is coming with stickers and everything a little girl could ask for on a budget her mother will like :)
- NEW!! LAK creations http://www.gr8gifts4u.com/
- NEW!! Kitchen Connection
- NEW!! Ayala Newmark selling English children's books
- Bina Eisenberg is selling her wonderful handmade snoods
- Indian Cuisine
- NEW!! Sarah Wagner is selling make-up
- Lani Friedlander is selling her wonderful nursing covers and other babywear
- Chani Weiss is selling Shaklee vitamins and skin care
- Jeanette Persoff is selling her fantastic knitted dolls
- NEW!! Malka Garalnick is selling her hand made aprons
- NEW!! Devorah Golan is selling headbands
- NEW!! Tanya Joffee is selling handmade greeting cards and cut price nappies/diapers
- NEW!! Yael Portal is selling cds
- Snood stop
- Mandy Vyner is selling her wonderful handmade ceramics
- NEW!! Kerry Bar-Cohn is selling dvds
- NEW!! Hadria Cohen is selling handmade gift items
- NEW!! Shoshana Kesner will be available to explain the benefits of Binah Baby, doula services
- Pearls of Joy selling pearl jewelery
- NEW!! Sima Kornbluth selling sheets and blankets
- NEW!! Alan Shapiro selling puzzle books www.alanshap.com

Book your babysitter now, its going to be a great night out.

See you on November 29th

Tracey

PS PLEASE believe me we are FULL, I cannot squeeze anyone else in.  If you want to go on our mailing list for future events please EMAIL me, but PLEASE don't phone me asking me for space.  There REALLY REALLY isn't any left.