[RBS] Serious Charitable Humanitarian help please!!!!!

Eliyahu Y sar_eliyahu at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 15:01:38 IST 2009

While being here now 17 months awaiting the final stages of the Aliya process, it has been so heavy to rear a family of 5 without any work nor given a work permit to 2 degreed parents.the stress of not knowing about tomorrow and the welfare of our children caused such a rift in our family that my wife with the help of her parents (non jews) assisted her to leave without my blessing. To be a father here in this day is the greatest of joy and to be a husband for the past 18yrs has given me the peace that a home should have. But the hurt of them leaving and the stress of the non compliant interior ministries has caused such stress and this stress has found the weakest area in my body, which is my teeth (peronditis) . all my life my smile has memorable to many but the stress has caused the disease to be active and my front teeth are separating and i have had pain in my mouth now for over 10 months. With no work no permit and all insurances have ceased to be ,I have been dealing with this issue so long im at the end of my rope. I know work should be rewarded and if things were different it wouldn't be an issue but im seeking someone to help me to get my teeth reconstructed so at least the smile can return but for social issues and business the teeth are very important. Please someone help me get assistance to fix my mouth. I am so in a dire need that Im sending emails everywhere to find someone who will feel my pain and issues and help to eliminate at least the teeth issue. This is a desparate plea, for some have given information and yet all of that has been closed doors with no help. Could someone sponsor me on this for i need work on my mouth asap. 050-757-3734

Steve (Eliyahu) Blackburn