[RBS] MS Word expert wanted

Yehoshua Steinberg yehoshua.steinberg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 10:38:47 IST 2009

I have some large (Hebrew) files that I need open all the time. They were originally MS Word 2003/XP, and were upgraded to MS Word 2007/XP, and since the "upgrade," they have constantly been freezing up the system (CPU maxes out/RAM is just fine). Other programs run without a problem, even while Word is "Unresponsive." I am willing to hire someone to take a good look at the system for a few hours to determine what the issues might be. I have followed all the advice from the Internet groups, alas, to no avail.

Yehoshua Steinberg
ysteinberg at hotmail.com
Complacency is tantamount to complicity