[RBS] Introducing: "The Fleishig Bagel Bris"

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Nov 23 00:09:44 IST 2009

Do you want to have that "breakfast feeling" but still want to have  meat at
your seudas mitzvah/bris?

We now offer the "Fleishig Bagel Bris" at a price that beats even many of
the dairy prices!

Bagels -Harav Rubin , all other food Badats Eidah Chareidit with the haskama
of Harav Kornfeld.  Our food is welcome in all shuls in Bet Shemesh and RBS,
including Beis Tefilla.

We still offer event planning, catering and unique Kiddush and dessert
buffet designs and are happy to work with your budgets and your needs.

Ask around, check the archives, look at our website, then give us a call....
We will be here to help you BESIMCHA ......

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com