[RBS] It's yummy! A great addition to your Shabbos table

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:02:21 IST 2009

I must HIGHLY (and unsolicitedly) recommend the economically priced
and DELICIOUS smoked chickens from the Reichenbergs. We had them last
shabbos and they reminded me of the smoked BBQ made by the Jewish Boy
Scout troop back in Texas- YUM!

And as a bonus, your house smells really, REALLY good.

Enjoy!

-Miriam

It's yummy! A great addition to your Shabbos table  - or to serve re
Posted by: "Penina Reichenberg" Plr18 at aol.com
Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 am (PST)

Try our new Smoked Turkey Breast - 250 gm packages - 25 NIS

Smoked Chickens - 42 NIS per chicken

Call Penina at 02-992-2785 or 0544-523847