[RBS] Ellen Segal / Life Coach: Why Would You Hire a Coach?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Mon Nov 30 17:53:02 IST 2009

Why Would You Hire a Coach?

There must be 100 reasons. Here are a few:

1) You are at a crossroads: mid-life, empty-nest, getting married, getting
divorced, joining the work force, leaving the work force

"At this point in my life I want someone to accompany me in a journey of
self-discovery and walk with me as I fall in love with myself so that the
next stage of my life will be as I choose and ring true with who I really am
and what I hold I dear."

2) You want clear, measurable goals and accountability

"When my goals are clear and measurable, and I know that I have a structure
to help me keep my promises to myself, I stay more focused and complete
things faster."

3) You want to know that your goals are aligned with your unique set of
values.

"When my goals and my values are aligned I feel more alive, more passionate
and more connected to the smaller tasks that I am completing."

4) You want to feel empowered as you go through your day

"When I take full responsibility for myself; for my emotional and physical
well being, and for the process of attaining my goals, I feel the power of
living a life of choice instead of being a victim of circumstance."

5) You want to learn to see your challenges as opportunities for growth

"The shift from seeing my challenges as obstacles to seeing them as
opportunities for growth seems to be directly connected to my sense of
freedom and acceptance."

Why Would You Hire a Coach? Contact me and let me know.

And, who am I?

I am a Co-Active Life CoachR having trained with the prestigious CTI-Coaches
Training Institute. I support and champion my clients, acknowledging and
articulating back to them their skills, values and worth. My coaching is
intuitive and creative.  It's all about accepting yourself, owning your
power, and enjoying your life.  I will dance with you where you are now and
to where you want to go. And the best part?  It all comes from the client.
My clients don't need coaching. My clients want coaching to maximize their
personal and professional potential. You deserve to live this way.

Contact me now and let's get started.

Ellen Segal

"Yes, You Can!" Coaching

Because the power you seek is within you

+972-2-999-3110

ellensegal at netvision.net.il

Member of Israel Coaching Association