[RBS] THANK YOU BABY and MOMMY!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:00:50 IST 2009

A huge thank you to all our Baby Volunteers who graced us today with a
wonderful visit to our seniors!  Every baby was a gem and did their jobs
extremely well!  Not only were the Baby Volunteers delightful to look at but
they were so much fun to interact with as well. They made a lot of senior
citizens very happy!

We would also like to extend a very heartfelt thank you to all the lovely
Mommies who gave up their mornings and drove over (some even took buses!) to
share their little sweethearts with all of us at Melabev.

And as usual a big thanks to Judy Clark for her marvelous entertainment
which the babies and elders both enjoyed.

Come one come all to the Baby Parade and you will see that no one is ever
too young or too adorable to volunteer!

We hope to see all the friends of Melabev (and not just Babies!) at the
Chanukah Bazaar this Friday morning between ten and one at the Eitz Chaim
Synogogue (off Rechov HaDekel, Beit Shemesh). The seniors worked so hard to
package Chanukah gifts for all ages and treats for the youngsters, please
honor them by coming and purchasing some gifts and supporting the Melabev
scholarship fund – enabling underprivileged seniors to join in our
therapeutic program.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Shoshana Lichtman, Director

Freydee Geberer, Activity Director

Yehudit Channen, Volunteer Coordinator

Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh