[RBS] unsolicited recommendation - best photographer for your simchas!

tbs printtruecolor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:14:28 IST 2009

This is an unsolicited recommendation for Eugene Weisberg.

Eugene recently took pictures at my son's barmitzvah. The pictures were
absolutely stunning! Portraits, candid shots and dancing - they were all
amazing!

But the most amazing thing was Eugene himself. He was such fun that everyone
enjoyed him. He really added to the barmitzvah and made the pictures come
alive with his simcha!

He really was the tops! The best photographer that I have ever had for a
simcha... He really made the simcha complete!

All the best,

Batya