[RBS] Kill those bank fees!

lisa_babner at hotmail.com lisa_babner at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:25:30 IST 2009

Hi,
Our Consumer Organization has been fighting for us. Below is a short
explanation of how each one of us can help. Click on the link and sign
the petition, and send to other lists and forums that you might belong
to. Gila

Yesterday we heard in the news that the war by the Israeli Consumers
Association succeeded in canceling the draconian service charges of the
banks if they will get a million signatures. At this moment, there are only
550,000. It is important that you sign and pass it on to your friends,
otherwise there is no possibility that we will get a million signatures
before it goes to the Supreme Court. It is enough to remember that every
transaction we make costs between 5 and 7 shekels.

http://www.consumers.org.il/?catid=%7B801733EA-436A-4E32-9162-259E64594EC2%7D
<
http://www.consumers.org.il/?catid=%7B801733EA-436A-4E32-9162-259E64594EC2%7D